If you are considering parenting as the outcome for your unplanned pregnancy, you likely have many questions on how that would work in your unique situation. Parenting is a big decision, but so are your other options, which is why it should be carefully considered before making a final choice. Here are some of the questions you may be asking yourself when considering parenting:
- Can I afford to raise a baby?
- How can I have a baby and continue going to school/working?
- What if the father isn’t involved?
- What resources are available to help me?
- Do I have the right support system to raise a baby?
- What if I don’t know anything about raising a child?
- What are labor and childbirth going to be like?
Our caring, compassionate staff can help you answer these questions and more when you make an appointment at First Concern Pregnancy Resource Center. We can discuss your options with you in a private setting and address any concerns you may have along the way. Consider making an appointment today.
If you do decide to become a parent, First Concern Pregnancy Resource Center offers several free education and support programs to assist you. We also offer referrals for government programs or organizations to help you with financial assistance, housing, food and more.
Additionally, if you participate in our parenting classes, you have the opportunity to earn free baby essentials like diapers and formula. Parenting comes with a lot of responsibility, but that doesn’t mean you have to do it alone. Learn more about the resources available to you by contacting us today.